Western Conference Finals - Game 3: (3) Dallas Mavericks vs. (4) Oklahoma City Thunder, Oklahoma City Arena
- Final Score: Mavericks, 93, Thunder 87.
- Despite trailing as much as 23 points in the game, the Thunder made a late game charge to close to gap to within five points. However, Dallas steadied the ship and answered Oklahoma's rally with clutch baskets made by Dirk Nowitzki, and Jason Terry. Not to mention Dallas capitalizing on a technical foul by the Thunder's Russell Westbrook (30 points) and making five of its six free throws to close out the game.
- Mavericks: Shawn Marion 18 points, 4 rebounds, 2 steals.
- Thunder: Kevin Durant 24 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists.
- Key Stats: The Thunder missed their first 16 3-pointers. Oklahoma missed 15 of their first 19 shots. The Thunder tied for the second worst postseason 3-point percentage in the last 20 years. Dallas' Nowitzki missed his first 10 of 14 shots.
- "In a game like this in someone else's arena, coming off a loss, you have to come out with anger and an intensity," Terry said. "We did that."
- "Frustrating," said Durant, his head in his hand. "It's tough to start a game, not make shots and you give teams easy baskets. That's like a backbreaker."
- The series is at 2-1 in Dallas' favor. Game Four will be Monday in Oklahoma City at 9 PM EST.