Miami Heat/Milwaukee Bucks: Game 3
- I know I am in the minority here, but I think the NFL draft is so overhyped, boring and sort of pointless. It is not a tough decision for me to stick with NBA playoffs tonight.
- It is like Ray Allen has played in this building before or something…
- It is really not fair to the rest of the Eastern Conference (and the Western Conference champion). LeBron only played 33 minutes tonight. Getting lots of rest for later in the postseason.
- Once again, the Heat decide they are just going to pick a point in the game to stop toying around and play. They were leading by one with 3:30 left in the third and went on a 26-10 run to put the game out of reach.
- Everybody get your brooms out!
Check out thoughts on the other two games after the jump.
Brooklyn Nets/Chicago Bulls: Game 3
- The turnaround the Bulls had between Game One and Game Two seems to have continued to Game Three. It has been truly incredible and it is like they just figured out how to play defense.
- I picked Luol Deng for my fantasy survivor league tonight. This flurry at the start of the second half makes me happy.
- Just like Game Two, the Nets are making it somewhat interesting down the stretch.
- Cannot believe after all that it was that close of a game. Not a bad look for C.J. Watson at the buzzer, just did not fall.
Los Angeles Clippers/Memphis Grizzlies: Game 3
- Really compact schedule tonight. Means I actually get to go to bed at a reasonable hour, but also means my attention has to be divided.
- Zach Randolph has always been one of the most intriguing players in the NBA to me. He just looks like he should be too slow to get anything done, but when he gets the blood flowing and the energy up, he is one of the best in the game. Tonight was one of those nights for him.
- I would like to hear the explanation of why that is a flagrant foul on Matt Barnes. Looked like he got a lot of ball and it was just a good hard foul. Wondering if Randolph’s reaction made it seem worse than it was.
- Another double foul on Randolph and Griffin. Still hoping for that fight!
- Good job by the Grizzlies not to get too down on themselves for Game Three. TNT showed a graphic that said every time Memphis has gone down 0-2 in a series, they have been swept. Not anymore.
|Like CC on Facebook||Follow CC on Twitter|