1. St. Mary's junior Jorden Page had a career best 26 points. He made 6-9 3s (a career high for makes) and this was the first time in his career he's scored 20 or more points. He was the only Gael in double figures.
2. Matthew Dellavedova struggled with his shot, making just 2-4 2s and 1-7 3s on his way to 9 points. It was the third time this season in which he failed to reach double figures. He did have six assists, and is averaging 7.8 per game over the past six.
3. St. Mary's made just 8-17 (47.1%) free throws. It was the fewest points they've scored from the free throw line this season. It was the first time they made fewer than half their attempts in nearly two years. The last time was when they made 4-11 at Pepperdine in January, 2011.
4. The Gaels turned the ball over 17 times in 73 possessions (23%). It was just the third time this year that St. Mary's has turned the ball over more than the NCAA average (20.9%). It was also just the third time this year that Northern Iowa has forced more than the NCAA average.
5. Jake Koch filled the statsheet with 16 points (off just 5 shots), 9 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 blocks. It was just the 2nd time in the senior's career that he's at least 15 points and 5 assists in a game.