1. For the 16th time this season, Florida made at least 40% 3-pointers (8-20 for the game). But all 8 of the makes came in the first half (on 11 attempts). In the 2nd half the Gators shot 0-9 from beyond the arc. Kenny Boyton missed all four of his attempts in the 2nd half, Erving Walker missed three, and Bradley Beal missed two.
2. Against Louisville's pressure defense the Gators moved the ball extremely well. They ended up with 17 assist on 24 made baskets (71% assist rate). It was their 2nd most assists since conference play began.
3. Freshman Chane Behanan scored 17 points on just 10 shots. It was the 4th time this year he's scored at least 17. In the first 19 games this season he had more field goal attempts than points 7 times. In the final 20 games that only happened twice. Against Florida he also grabbed 7 boards and had 2 blocks.
4. The final score was 72-68. In the pre-game kibbutz at CBS, Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley agreed that Florida would win this game because they were "capable of 10-nothing runs, whereas Louisville isn't." The Gators biggest run of the game was 7 points (to start the game). Louisville had a 10-0 run in each half.
5. Louisville is 7th in the nation in generating steals, and 34th in turnovers. Against Florida they forced 14 turnovers (to the Cardinals 6) and scored 15 points off of those turnovers. The Gators failed to score a single point off of a Louisville turnover.