1. The loss was Boise State's first of the season, which now leaves 14 undefeated teams. The only undefeated team left on Kentucky's schedule is Missouri, though the odds are astronomically bad that the Tigers will survive until that February 1st game without a loss.
2. Julius Randle, who tops our freshman of the year rankings, had 17 points and 11 rebounds, snapping a two game streak without a double double. He's now had a double double in eight of his ten career games in college.
3. Willie Cauley-Stein tied his career high - established two games ago - with nine blocks. This time he did it in 25 minutes. While he was on the floor Boise State attempted 29 2s, and Cauley-Stein blocked 31% of them.
4. Kentucky had 11 offensive rebounds, which were 46% of what was available. They've now grabbed 40% of more of the offensive boards in eight of ten games, and lead the nation in offensive rebounding % at 46.1%.
5. Kentucky won 70-55 in a 66 possession game. They've now held opponents below a point per possession in six of ten games. Boise State was held below a point per possession (0.83) for the first time this season, and last year only had one game where they scored less, managing only 0.74 in game vs New Mexico.