1. Damyean Dotson, a freshman from Houston, TX, set his career high three games ago against UTEP. He broke that against the Beavers with 21 points, including 15 in the second half. He also went to the foul line four times, which is twice his previous high.
2. Ahmad Starks had an excellent, and balanced, game. He made 4-8 2s, 4-8 3s to finish with a game high 22 points. In the past three games he's made 10-17 3s (59%).
3. The Ducks made just 3-16 3s (19%), and now rank 239th in 3-pt%. Dana Altman's team was No. 47 in the nation last year, but graduated two shooters who made over 40% of their 3s.
4. Oregon State had just 8 assists on 25 made baskets (32% assist rate). It was the fewest assists they've had since losing at Oregon two years ago, and it was the first game this season that their assist rate has been below 50%.
5. Oregon scored 51 points in the second half after trailing by six at the break. It was the most points that Oregon State has given up in a half of basketball this year. That's how you win a Civil War game.